Air Gorilla Induct PCO UV Air Purification System
AirGorilla combines the power of two highly regarded pollutant fighting technologies - ultraviolet light (UV) and photocatalytic oxidation (PCO). This process involves shining ultraviolet light on to a surface coated with titanium dioxide.
The process produces free radicals, which attack molecules of contaminated compounds (VOCs) in the air. Including those which cause odors. These are broken down into simple, harmless substances, usually water and carbon dioxide. The free radicals have the additional benefit of killing bacteria, viruses and spores.
AirGorilla CPUTM has developed a way that makes the technology even more powerful, dramatically improving its performance. The enhanced power provides far greater pollutant destruction that results in significantly improved indoor air quality.
- Kills and decomposes bioaerosols including viruses, bacteria and airborne mold spores
- Oxidizes volatile organic chemicals
- Neutralizes odors
- Produces no ozone or aldehydes
- Easily Installed - just cut one hole (5" X 11") and install in the supply or return duct
- No maintenance - the titanium oxide gride never needs cleaning or replacing
- Easy lamp replacement - don't have to unscrew or unfasten unit to replace lamps - simply open the cover and pull out old lamps, insert new ones
- Operational LEDs let you know that power is on, UV Lamp is on and working and when the UV lamp needs to be replaced
- Mounting Plate - 7" X 13"
- PCO Filter - 11" X 17"
- UV Lamp - 1.75" X 16.25"
- Duct Mounting Hole - 5" X 11"
- Weight - 4 lbs
- Electrical: 120V-277V, 50/60 Hz
- Powercord - 9 foot, 3 prong
- UL Listed Electronic Ballast
- UV Lamp: 36 Watt, 105 µw/cm² @ 1 meter UVC Output Potency
- Lifetime Unit Warranty - One year on Lamps, Three Years on Ballast