Jackson Systems WCT-32 Wireless Comfort Thermostat
The WCT-32 is a 7-day programmable, battery powered thermostat that communicates via an RF wireless data link to a relay control module located near the HVAC equipment. Control module must be wired with 24V "common" wire to provide power. BENEFITS:
- Eliminates costly installation of wiring a thermostat to the HVAC system.
- No wires to run. No mess to clean up.
- Universal control. Single stage, multi-stage and heat pump (up to 3 heat / 2 cool)
- For installation with 2-wire zone valves - isolation relay is required
- Manual or programmable selection with up to four schedules per day.
- Exclusive Memory Backup insures reliable performance in the event of a communications interruption.
- Wireless 915MHz proprietary protocol with up to 100' transmission range.
- Easy access, front-loading battery compartment. Requires only 2 AA batteries.
- Configurable setpoint limits
- 5 Year Warranty
- Made in USA
System Compatibility - Single stage, multi-stage and heat pump (3 heat / 2 cool)
Power Terminals - C, R (24V required for receiver)
Output Terminals - W1/B, O, W2/E, Y1, Y2, G
Fan Operation - Gas or Electric
LED Indicator on Receiver - Multicolor indicates heating, cooling, and fan calls
Communication - Wireless, 915MHz, proprietary protocol
Range - Up to 100 feet
Control Module Power - 24VAC, 2.4VA
Control Module Dimensions - 5.09 x 2.65 x 1.10 inches (WHD)
Thermostat Dimensions - 5.00 x 4.50 x 1.10 inches (WHD)