Peco SG155-011 Commercial Thermostat - Dual Setpoints
Replaces 435674920100 BAYSENS008B
Support your installed base.
The number of UCM-based BAS systems in significant, representing one of the largest single installed bases in the industry. Choose the Peco SP155 Serieis and support this base with a wide variety of BAS sensors and controls from the BAS sensor expert - Peco.
Cooling or Gas/Electric packaged rooftops (2-25 ton)
Large Commercial UCM units (20-130 tons), with Constant Volume Controls (5U56)
Commercial Self-Contained unis with Constant Volume Intellipak Controls (SU29)
- This zone sensor module provides the following features and system control functions
- System control switch to select heating mode (HEAT), cooling mode (COOL), or to turn the system off (OFF).
- Fan control switch to select automatic fan operation while actively heating or cooling (AUTO), or continuous fan operation (ON).
- Dual temperature setpoint levers for setting desired temperature. The blue lever controls cooling, and the red lever controls heating.
- Thermometer to indicate temperature in zone (has been factory calibrated).
2.75" W X 4.5" H X 1.2" D
1, 2, 3, 4, 5