Click to View More Info and Video!
1. Place pan under filter to collect any residual water during cartridge change-out.
2. Grasp cartridge and turn to the left (counterclockwise) until cartridge comes to a complete stop (water automatically turns off). Gently pull cartridge downward to remove.
3. Ensure that o-rings are present on the cartridge and are seated into grooves; moisten o-rings with water. DO NOT use any petroleum products to lubricate the o-rings.
4. Align tabs of new filter cartridge with existing filter head and insert new filter cartridge into head. Turn cartridge to the right (clockwise) until cartridge stops.
5. Flush new cartridge for 5 minutes.