Robertshaw 3210 Digital Programmable Thermostat - 2 Heat / 1 Cool. The Robertshaw® RS3000 thermostat family is Simply The Right Choice when it comes to programmable temperature control that can help reduce energy costs up to 25%. With the comfort, convenience, and efficiency features that homeowners and contractors want, the RS3000 family provides custom program options in value-packed thermostats for an economical price.
- Armchair programming - the thermostat can be programmed before placing it on the wall.
- 24 VAC Powered - requires 24VAC common wire. 2 AA batteries are used for backup
- Simple touch button controls to set weekly programs for summer and winter.
- Automated temperature settings for increased heating/cooling comfort.
- Thermostat has permanent memory, although clock must be reset when there are power outages of longer duration than one minute.
- 5 + 2 programming with 4 program periods per day.
- Compressor protection
- Low battery indicator
- Auto recovery - calculates how early to turn your system back on, so the room temperature is comfortable by the start of the comforttemperature program period. Auto Recovery works in both heat and cool modes.
- Bigger brighter backlight makes it easy to read any time of the day.
- The front load battery door makes it simple to replace the batteries.
- Filter change reminder
- Energy monitor - measures and stores the amount of time the heating and air conditioning system operates.
- Temporary and permanent temperature override/hold feature
- Keyboard lock - The keyboard can be locked to prevent unauthorized changes to the thermostat.
Compatible with the following heating / cooling systems:
Heat Pump (No Auxiliary or Emergency Heat) - Yes
Heat Pump (With Auxiliary or Emergency Heat) - Yes
Standard Heat & Cooling Systems - Yes
Two Stage Heat & One Stage Cool - Yes
Standard Heat Only Systems - Yes
Millivolt Heat Only Systems - Floor or Wall Furnaces -Yes (but requires 24VAC common)
Standard Central Air Conditioning - Yes
Gas or Oil Heat - Yes
Electric Furnace - Yes
Hydronic (Hot Water) Zone Heat-2 Wires - Yes
Hydronic (Hot Water) Zone Heat-3 Wires - No
Power Source - 24 VAC with Battery Backup
Terminals - O, B, Y1, G, W2, E/W1, C, L, R
Temperature Range - 45 - 95 Degrees F
Dimensions: 5-1/2 x 4-11/16 x 1-1/8