Tjernlund Deluxe UnderAireT 220 CFM Crawlspace Ventilation Fan. Two fans and large faceplate sized for ventilation openings through block foundations. Includes thermostat, dehumidistat and pre-wired 6' power cord.
Fan powered crawl space ventilation quickly reduces moisture helping to protect both home and occupants.
FEATURES and BENFITS:
* Ventilates excess moisture, the cause of mold, mildew and wood rot. Increases air circulation to fight condensation.
* Constant operation helps vent radon, treated wood offgassing and odors that might otherwise migrate into living areas.
* Galvanized face plate may be trimmed if necessary
* Includes adjustable dehumidistat with automatic low temp shut off & restart switch (40 F off, 50 F to turn back on) to avoid freeze up
* Includes mounting hardware and installation / owners manual
Performance: 220 CFM
Dehumidistat: Off/On or 20% - 80% RH
Thermostat: Opens at 40 degrees F
Overall Dimensions: 18" x 9" x 2"
Fans and Dehumidistat Dimensions: 13-3/4" X 4-3/4" X 2"
.62 Amps Maximum
How to determine the number of UnderAireT Ventilators needed:
Calculate the cubic area of the crawl space by multiplying the length x width x height. Divide this number by 15 to determine the minimum CFM necessary to fully ventilate the space in 15 minutes. Example: 20' wide x 40' long x 3' high crawl space = 2,400 cubic ft. 2400 cubic ft. ÷ 15 minutes = 160 CFM of ventilation. Choose one V2D ventilator.