Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
Free Jumbo Display Digital Hygrothermometer with purchase of Phoenix Dehumidifier
Our years of experience in refrigeration technology are reflected in the design of the Phoenix 300. Thanks to the manageable size and weight, the unit offers portability combined with performance. The Phoenix 300 Dehumidifier is designed to maximize the water removal capacity from a single 110-V, 15-amp circuit. The multiple ducting options on the Phoenix 300 allows for ducting both the intake air and the filtered and dehumidified supply air. This makes it possible to easily combine the Phoenix 300 with a HEPA air scrubber, air conditioner or desiccant dehumidifier. Like all Phoenix units, the MAX 300 features a stainless steel cabinet, internal pump with 30 feet of hose, and a five-year warranty.
Phoenix dehumidifiers feature significant air filtration. Even the standard 57% MERV-8 filters remove over 90% of seven-micron particles (the size of a human red blood cell). This filtration dramatically improves the air quality in the areas being dried and assures continued optimal performance of the refrigeration system.
- High capacity - Up to 38 gallons per day
- High energy efficiency - Plugs into a grounded 115-V outlet
- Pleated media filter - Built-in air filter reduces dust and mold
- Twist-on duct collar - Direct the drying power where you need it
- Optional high-efficiency filter - Removes 95% of one-micron particles
- Reservoir pump system - Strong and dependable, 20 ft of lift
- Pump purge switch - Drains reservoir, no spills or drips
- Pump fail warning light and cut-off - Prevents reservoir overflow
- Lighted power switch - Check machine status at a glance
- Digital hour meter - Easy-to-read for more accurate billing
- 30-ft power cord - No need for extension cords
- 30-ft drain hose - Pump condensate to sinks or drains
- Part No.: 4022599
- Power: 12 amps, 115 Vac, Grounded
- Water Removal: 176 pints/day @ AHAM 80°F, 60% RH; 304 pints/day maximum @ 90°F, 90% RH
- Blower: 540 CFM
- Drain Hose: 30' Vinyl
- Condensate Pump: Internal, w/20' Lift
- Operating Temp. Range: 33°F to 110°F
- Warranty: 1 + 4 Year; First Year 100% of Parts and Labor; Second-fifth year 100% of Parts of Sealed Refrigeration System
- Width: 24"
- Height: 45"
- Depth: 20"
- Weight: 175 lbs
**Made in the U.S.A.**
National Trade Supply is one of the largest Phoenix Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Phoenix family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Thermastor products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Phoenix and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.