This product requires an Ethernet Power Adaptor
Click here for 2-port Ethernet Power Adaptor
Click here for 6-port Ethernet Power Adaptor
A 21st Century Communicating Thermostat
Proliphix has taken the programmable and communicating thermostat into the 21st century by integrating it with the Internet. Proliphix Internet Thermostats can be connected via Ethernet to a home or small business network and each is able to serve up its own web pages allowing the user to control and monitor their thermostats using a standard web browser on any desktop or laptop computer. Since Proliphix uses Ethernet, there is no need for a separate proprietary wiring scheme and when used in conjunction with a broadband Internet connection its full potential will be realized.
Secure Monitoring and Control Over the Internet
Users can monitor and adjust the temperature settings of each thermostat in their home or office over an authenticated, secure Internet connection. Thermostats can be configured to send alerts to users in the event of failure or high/low temperature alarms. NT10 Internet Thermostats can be configured to send high or low temperature alerts by e-mail or text messaging. This feature allows users to avoid the cost of over-heating, and the potential damage of frozen pipes.
- Single Stage Heat and A/C Support
- Modes: Heat, Cool, Auto Changeover, Off
- Fan Control - Manual, Auto, and on Heat
- Fahrenheit/Celsius Support
- Reliable TCP/IP Communications
- Web Browser Control Interface with Secure Password Protection
- Flexible Temperature Scheduling - 366 Day Programming
- 4 Temperature Periods per Day
- Vacation and Special Day Schedules
- Remote HVAC Management with Automated E-mail Reporting (High Temperature Alarm / Low Temperature Alarm / Filter Change Reminder)
- Proliphix Network Powered
- Failsafe Low Temperature Switch
- Clear, Backlit Graphic LCD
- ENERGY STAR Compliant
- FREE subscription to Proliphix Remote Management Service.
Compatible with most HVAC Systems; Gas or oil furnace, gas or oil boiler, Hydronic Heating, Heat Pumps With Aux Heat, Central Air Conditioning.
-Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
-Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 1.5"
-FCC, UL & EnergyStar approved.
- Warranty: 90 day Limited Warranty