NOTE: This filter will not fit media filter cabinets (Honeywell, Trion Air Bear, Bryant/Carrier) that require 4-3/8" or 5" thick filters - please measure your existing filter and compare the actual dimensions with the actual dimensions listed above.
- Proprietary Media - Assures Rated Efficiency The heart of the product. Airguard medias are manufactured to exclusive specifications produced only for Airguard. Nobody pays more attention to media specifications than Airguard. Rigid requirements for resistance, efficiency, MERV values and dust holding capacity are verified by QC checks on incoming raw materials, production line sampling and field audits of finished goods.
- All DP filters are designed with a consistent pleat shape on predetermined centers causing dirt to collect evenly over the entire surface of the media. Fully utilizing every square inch results in a slow steady rise in resistance for maximum dust holding capacity.
- Consistent pleat alignment enhances dust holding capacity for longer service life.
- Galvanized Steel Pleat Support - The Airguard expanded metal pleat support grid is made of galvanized steel for maximum rust resistance. The metal grid maintains pleat shape and prevents fluttering in operation.
- Two Piece Frame Construction - Double wall thickness around the outer edge and integral die cut cross members provide strength and rigidity. DP filters will not rack, warp or bend under normal handling or operating conditions.
- Heavy Duty Beverage Board Frame - Moisture resistant, sturdy frame material stands up to rough handling, difficult service conditions, long service life.
- Water Repellent Adhesive - The adhesive used to bond the frame and media pack into a unitized assembly is highly water repellent. The pleats hold together even when wet. No delaminating, no excessive buckling, no collapsing.