24 x 24 x 1 Fiberglass Panel Filter (actual size of filter will be slightly undercut from nominal size for easy installation)
Protect your heating and air conditioning equipment with this high-quality panel filter. Designed for general air filtration applications with light to medium dust loading conditions, these disposable panel filters are engineered for sturdy, economical performance and ease of use.
- Basic filtration to reduce dust and dirt on HVAC coils and components
- Inexpensive alternative to pleated filters
- Chipboard frame bonded to premium grade compression-resistant fiberglass media
- Double-skinned media design eliminates the need for scrim or metal retainers by building the strength requirements into the fiberglass
- Coated with light adhesive to increase dust and dirt holding capacity
- Continuous adhesive bond between media pad and chipboard frame to maximize strength and service life
- After removal - filter can be safely folded for compact disposal
- Rated Initial Resistance (in. w.g.) - .20" at 500 FPM
- Recommended Final Resistance (in. w.g.) - .50"
- UL Class 2 Listed