Tjernlund UnderAireT 110 CFM Basic Crawlspace Ventilation Fan. One fan and large faceplate sized for ventilation openings through block foundations. Unit must be hardwired. Does not include cord or dehumidistat control.
Fan powered crawl space ventilation quickly reduces moisture helping to protect both home and occupants.
FEATURES and BENFITS:
* Ventilates excess moisture, the cause of mold, mildew and wood rot. Increases air circulation to fight condensation.
* Constant operation helps vent radon, treated wood offgassing and odors that might otherwise migrate into living areas.
* Galvanized face plate may be trimmed if necessary
* Includes mounting hardware and installation / owners manual
* NOTE: Electrical Cord NOT included.
Performance: 110 CFM
Dehumidistat: Not Included
Dimensions: 14-3/8 W" x 6-7/8 H" x 2"
How to determine the number of UnderAireT Ventilators needed:
Calculate the cubic area of the crawl space by multiplying the length x width x height. Divide this number by 15 to determine the minimum CFM necessary to fully ventilate the space in 15 minutes. Example: 20' wide x 40' long x 3' high crawl space = 2,400 cubic ft. 2400 cubic ft. divided by 15 minutes = 160 CFM of ventilation. Choose two V1 Ventilators