Tjernlund LB1 Dryer Booster Fan - Clothes dryers are often installed in areas of homes where they cannot work effectively. This is because moist air cannot effectively exit the dryer and exhaust to the outside-bogging down the entire drying process. If a dryer's exhaust duct run is over 25 equivalent feet* or the dryer is experiencing long drying time, your dryer may need a Dryer Duct Booster fan.
The Dryer Duct Booster®, Model LB1, has been specifically designed to boost residential capacity clothes dryer duct exhaust velocities where dryer duct runs exceed 25 equivalent feet. Proper exhaust velocities will reduce drying times, save energy and prevent lint buildup in the dryer duct. The LB1 is controlled by an electronic Pressure Response Control (PRC) for automatic operation. The LB1 utilizes galvanized steel construction, a reverse inclined, particulate handling impeller that is guaranteed not to clog with lint and an externally mounted PSC motor for trouble-free operation.
The LB1 Dryer Duct Booster surpasses all existing dryer duct fans with features including:
* The Lint Blitzer blower wheel - Unlike in-line tubeaxel fans which can clog with link, the Lint Blitzer wheel is specially designed to repel link while providing optimum air velocity.
* 5 Year no clog, no maintenance guarantee
* Saves energy by operating only when dryer is in use
* Simple installation in both vertical and horizontal ducts
* 4" dryer duct connections for easy duct attachment
* Automatic actuation control features sel-cleaning dryer duct pressure tube
* Rubber isolated mounting braket eliminates vibration transfer. Rotates 360 degrees to accomodate any mounting orientation
Blower: 160 cfm
Motor: 115 Volts ~ 60 Hz
0.80 amps maximum
Impeller: Reverse inclined, particulate handling
5 Foot Electrical Cord
(1) LB1 wired fan assembly
(1) 16 gauge galvanized steel mounting bracket
(1) mounting hardware packet