Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
Free Jumbo Display Digital Hygrothermometer with purchase of Phoenix Dehumidifier
The compact size of the Phoenix R200 has engineered componentry capable of producing "extra-large" performance. The R200 delivers 125 ppd (AHAM), using only 8.3 amps, in a 20" x 20" footprint that weighs only 105 lbs. The proven LGR design is roto-molded high impact plastic. The R200, with its patented bypass technology for higher temperature operation, maintains its added capacity and superior grain depression across a broad operating range.
- Removes 125 pints per day at AHAM (80ºF/60% RH)
- Patented bypass technology
- Draws only 8.3 amps and removes 5.2 pints/kWh
- Overall dimensions 20" x 20" x 33.5"
- Weighs 105 lbs
- 325 CFM; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options - 12" intake, 10" exhaust
- Solid state controls
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 12" Wheels
- Pleated 12" x 12" x 1" MERV-11 media air filter
- Stacks easily reducing storage space
- Rugged roto-molded housing
- Like every Phoenix, the R200 features effective air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter. Multiple ducting options are available with 12" intake duct tabs on the lid and a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct on the exhaust.
- The outlet grill is configured to accept a variety of thermohygrometer probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25-foot power cord and 33-foot condensate hose store conveniently inside the hinged lid.
- The R200 marks Phoenix Restoration Equipment's second entry into the manufacturing of rotomold LGR dehumidifiers, proving our commitment to technology, performance and durability.
- Part No. 4027000
- Power - 8.3 amps, 120 VAC, Grounded
- Water Removal - 125 pints/day @ AHAM (80°F, 60%) 26 gal/day maximum @ saturation
- Blower - 325 CFM without external ducting / 300 CFM @ .15 IWG external static
- Refrigerant Charge - 1 lb, 10 oz. R-410A
- Operating Range 33°F to 110°F
- Filters: 12" x 12" x 1" Pleated Media MERV-11
- Duct Intake - 12" Flex-Duct
- Options Outlet - 10" Lay-Flat
- Warranty Five years; 1st year 100% of Parts and Labor / 2nd-5th year 100% of sealed refrigeration system parts.
- Width: 20"
- Height: 33.5"
- Depth: 20"
- Weight: 105 lbs
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
Click here for more shipping details on this dehumidifier.
National Trade Supply is one of the largest Thermastor Dealers in the United States. We stock the entire Phoenix family of products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed hundreds of units in all types of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Thermastor products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
If you are looking for the best possible dehumidifier and a company who can stand behind it, Thermastor and National Trade Supply is the clear choice.