Soler & Palau Energy Recovery Ventilator - Model TR130 - Good for homes 1,500-2,700 Square Feet.
S&P's TRs moderate extremes in both temperature and humidity, creating a comfortable indoor environment. The unique moisture transfer capability of the S&P core also eliminates condensation and frost build up in most applications. Unlike other ERVs on the market no mechanical or electrical defrost systems are needed, which means higher heat recovery efficiencies, easier installation and more reliable operation.
With S&P's TR (total recovery) Series for all climates, stale room air is exhausted and fresh outdoor air is brought back into the house. These two air streams are directed through a highly developed "air-to-air" energy exchange core. The air streams are physically separated by many layers of "plates" so there is no mixing or contamination of the fresh air. The plates are made of an engineered "resin" material that simultaneously transfers heat by conduction and humidity by attracting and moving water vapor from one air stream to the other.
- MERV-8 filters
- Less than 1 watt stand-by power consumption
- Transformer/relay package allowing simple on/off control
- Plastic double collars for 6 or 8" direct duct connection
- 3' power cord
- Integral mounting flange and hanging bracket system
- Fully insulated case
- Large cores for high efficiency
- No condensate pan or drain required
- 10-year industry best core warranty
- 2-year warranty on balance of unit
- Models compatible to any HVAC equipment
- Simple installation
- May be installed in unconditioned locations like attics and garages
Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, Single Phase, 1.3 FLA, contains one 0.1 hp motor
Dimensions: unit case= 28-3/4" W x 20-1/8" H x 10-1/8" D
Weight: = 58 lbs