Soler & Palau SWF-150 Exterior Mount Fan - 6" - 197 CFM
When indoor space is limited, the Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) has been specially designed for an easy, low profile, exterior wall installation. The Sidewall Fan Series (SWF) of direct drive centrifugal in-line ventilation fans consists of five models ranging from 4-8". All models are designed for direct connection in-line with standard diameter round ducting. If the fan is to be mounted on a wall surface which is not flush such as lapped siding, a mounting plate to provide for a flush fit needs to be made.
All SWF series models incorporate a powerful external rotor motor that has b en factory matched to a nonoverloading backward curved centrifugal fan wheel. This powerful combination enables the SWF to deliver exceptional airflow performances against high static pressure typically found in ducted ventilation systems. All motors within the SWF series are fully speed controllable using voltage or frequency control regulators.
The SWF series has been designed for easy through the wall installation. The totally enclosed motor design allows for the SWF to operate in high moisture, lint and dust laden air. All models are manufactured with high quality materials and workmanship that is supported by a comprehensive five (5) year warranty. The SWF series features a corrosion resistant galvanized steel casing with a baked enamel coating that can be painted to match the exterior wall. The unit also includes a built-in backdraft damper and an extended opening exhaust grill. The larger grill allows for the easy exhaust of "dirty" or lint laden air while
the spring-loaded backdraft damper helps prevent insects, etc. from entering duct work.
- Manufactured from high grade pressed galvanized steel, with baked enamel coating.
- Removable top for easy access to motor for cleaning or inspection.
- Large grill opening for easy passing of lint and other potentially clogging materials.
- Includes prewired terminal box.
- Backward curved centrifugal type.
- Factory matched to an external rotor motor and dynamically balanced to eliminate vibration.
- The SWF series is ideally suited for a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial exhaust and intake ventilation applications.
- Totally enclosed permanent split capacity start and run external rotor motors.
- 115V 60Hz (single phase) electrical connection.
- Permanently sealed, self lubricating precision ball bearings.
- Safety Thermal Overload Protection Cut-Out (Automatic Reset Type).
- All models are suitable for working airstreams up to 140ºF.
- All models have been independently safety tested by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. and are UL and cUL listed.
- The SWF product range is certified by the Home Ventilating Institute (HVI) for Air Performance.
- Five (5) year limited warranty.
Duct Diameter - 6"
Volts - 120
CFM - 235 at 0" WG / 179 at .25" WG
Weight - 12 lbs
RPM - 2600
Max Watts - 90
Current - .8 Amps
Fan sound levels are measured in sones. At this time there are no sone level test standards available through HVI due to the fact that remote mounted fan noise levels are in proportion to the following: type of duct, length of duct, fan distance from the intake source and other miscellaneous factors. However, it is generally accepted that remote mounted venting is usually quieter than standard (in room) venting.