The Skuttle Model SEH-7100-000 electronic humidistat accommodates all Skuttle (and major other brands) central-system humidifiers. While designed to operate automatically, it can also be installed for manual operation.
REQUIRES 24 VAC Power Source
outdoor temperature sensor
Manual Mode Faceplate
Mounting template Dimensions
- Automatic adjustment of your home's relative humidity (RH) based on the outdoor temperature and your preferred level of comfort.
- Continuous protection of your home and furnishings against the damaging effects of dry or overly-humidified indoor air.
- Strong defense against "sick house" conditions that cause or aggravate allergies, colds, flu and respiratory aliments.
- Solid-state components for safer, more reliable operation.
- Out-of-the-way installation. Mounts on the return air duct; eliminates unsightly wall-mounting and the chore of fishing wires through walls.
- Worry-free operation. Just set it and forget it to maintain a constant, comfortable level of humidity throughout the heating season.
- Safety-conscious design. Does not intrude into the air duct; exposed materials and components are UV resistant.
- Optional manual installation to let you fine-tune indoor humidity at the turn of a dial.
: 4 1/8" W X 2 3/4" H X 1 3/8" D