Electronic Toggle Type Fan Timer / Light Switch, White (97352-W)
This electronic toggle timer can be used to switch a light and a fan so that the fan stays on for an adjustable period of time after the light is switched off. The control can also be used to control both the fan and light together on a timed basis.
* Eliminates the need for two switches.
* Fits standard toggle opening for easy ganging.
* Time range adjustable from 1-60 minutes.
* Easily installed.
* May control one or two loads simultaneously.
* Motor rated.
* Silent operation.
* Reliable solid-state construction.
* Energy saving.
* When toggle is up, one or two loads remain on.
* When toggle is down, load "A" is off, load "B" times-off at preset time. In the center position, both loads are off.
Timer can be easily switched using a screwdriver - timing intervals - 1 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 55 min, 60 min