REPLACED BY FV-11VQCL6
Panasonic WhisperSense Bathroom Fan With Motion/ Humidity Sensors & Lights - FV-11VQCL5
Air Movement (CFM): 110
Sound (sones): .7
Power Consumption (watts): 26
Duct Diameter (inches): 4"
Mounting Opening (inches sq.): 10 1/4"
Grille Size (inches sq.): 13"
Lights - (1) 32 Watt Power Compact Fluorescent and (1) 4 Watt Nightlight Bulb (both included)
WhisperSense is a single-speed, ventilation fan which is enabled by any of the three following methods: motion on/motion off, motion on/humidity off or humidity on/humidity off. The humidity sensor is adjustable between 30% and 80% RH and factory set for 50%. The fan can be set to run 0.5 to 60 minutes after the motion sensor ceases detection or the humidity returns to the set point. The humidity sensor continues to check that the moisture levels conditions have been met.
Can save money on installation as no switch is required (for fan - switches required for light, nightlight)
Effortless as the fan does the thinking for you. Ideal for kids bathrooms, commercial applications such as gas stations or strip mall bathrooms.
Hands-free for applications such as assisted living facilities or handicap accessible restrooms.
Complies with States and Municipalities that have moisture control codes such as CALGreen.
- Exclusive Dual Sensor Technology - reacts to both motion and humidity, automatically turning the fan on when needed. No effort is required....the fan does all the work for you.
- Built-in SmartAction® motion sensor - automatically turns on when you enter the room. No more forgetting to turn the fan on with Panasonic's decision free technology.
- A built-in humidity sensor - detects rapid rise in relative humidity (RH), automatically turning on the fan to remove moisture and helping to prevent mold and mildew.
- Built-in adjustable delay timer - can be set from 30 seconds to 60 minutes and activates when motion is no longer detected or when humidity levels are below preset levels.
- Already remarkably energy efficient - our auto shut off feature can help eliminate unnecessary energy use and further reduce operating costs.
- Continuous, trouble-free operation for many years - this fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years thanks in part to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace.
- User-friendly installation - detachable adaptors, firmly secured duct ends, adjustable mounting brackets (up to 26"), fan/motor units that detach easily from the housing and uncomplicated wiring all lend themselves to user-friendly installation. This model also features a double-hanger bar system for ideal positioning.
- Rust-proof paint treatment on galvanized housing
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI branch circuit
- Built-in damper to prevent backdraft
- 4" or 6" dual duct adaptor included
- ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, CAL Green and CA Title 24 compliant
- ENERGY STAR® Qualifed
- 3-year warranty