The DH100 desiccant dehumidifier was developed specifically for military storage applications and is ideal for a multitude of industrial applications, storage rooms, vaults, and other small area applications. The unit's rugged design and
portability makes it well suited for various dehumidification applications
The operation of the DH 100 desiccant system is based on two counter current air streams flowing through the wheel. Return air from the conditioned space is drawn through the rotating desiccant wheel. The desiccant absorbs moisture from the air stream and the dry supply air is returned to the conditioned space. The moisture containing portion of the wheel rotates into the regeneration section. The desiccant released the absorbed moisture into the heated regeneration air stream which is then exhausted to the outside.
- Compact Design - 25" x 16" x 17" and weights only 37 lbs.
- Solid construction-sturdy aluminum frame and panel construction.
- Integral humidistat control with simple on-off-auto switch.
- State-of-the-art silica gel rotor
- 100 scfm
- Power: 2 KW
- Utilities: 115v/60Hz, 1ph
- Static Pressure: 0.3 in wc (process)
- 0.6 in wc (reactivation)
- Removes 32 pints of water / day at AHAM