Deluxe Fan / Light Occupancy Sensor with Delay
How It works: Turns your fan and lights on when motion is sensed, but leaves the fan running for 10 minutes after the light turns off in order to clear the bathroom of humidity and odors.
The OSSMD-FT is a commercial-grade sensor intended for applications where the automatic switching of lighting AND fan loads is desired. The dual relays turn ON in tandem of remain ON for different durations. The device can be configured to be either in the Auto ON or Manual ON modes. The Auto ON mode ulitizes the sensor technoogy to turn ON while the single push button on the front of the device provides the Manual ON activation. A fixed time delay OFF of 10 minutes, which starts when the first relay turns off, will apply to the second relay in both of these modes of operation. I can be configured for either ultrasonic with PIR or Ultrasonic Only modes of peration. This switch requires a neutral conductor in the switch box.
Primary relay - Fluorescent: 1200 VA @ 120V, 2700VA @ 277V. Incandescent: 800W @ 120V
Secondary relay - Fluorescent: 1200 VA @ 120V, 2700VA @ 277V. Incandescent: 800W @ 120V, Motor 1/4HP @ 120V
180 Degrees, 24,00 Square Feet
- Decora style design (switchplate not included)
- Self-Adaptive Technology adjusts to occupancy patterns of use in auto adapt mode
- The Adaptive Time-out walk through feature prevents lights from remaining ON for an extended period after only a momentary occupancy
- Switchies two separate load circuits
- Adjustable horizonal field of view
- Integrated photocell prevents lights from turning ON when room is adequately illuminated by natural light
- Dual detection technology - both Passive Infrared (PIR) and Ultrasonic. Can be configured as Ultrasonic only by disabling Passive Infrared