Fiberglass 20" X 20" X 2" Panel Filter (actual size 19.5" X 19.5" X 1.75")
Protect your heating and air conditioning equipment with this high-quality panel filter. Designed for general air filtration applications with light to medium dust loading conditions, these disposable panel filters are engineered for sturdy, economical performance and ease of use. This disposable filter is constructed with high grade progressively dense glass fibers. The air entry side is composed of open coarse fibers, while the air exit side is made up of tighter fibers. This dual density media configuration allows for proper depth loading and full utilization of the filter media. Each fiber is coated with a non-migrating adhesive to enhance filter performance.
- Basic filtration to reduce dust and dirt on HVAC coils and components
- Inexpensive alternative to pleated filters
- Coated with light adhesive to increase dust and dirt holding capacity
- Utilizes a one-piece moisture-resistant craft board frame for strength and ease of installation.
- The interlocking miter corner provides extra strength and durability.
- No extra metal support is needed making the filter more environmentally friendly.
- Rated Initial Resistance (in. w.g.) - .09" at 300 FPM
- Average Arrestance - 70-75%
- UL Class 2 Listed