10" round motorized damper - powered open
Jackson Systems "D" Series round, 2-position motorized dampers are ideal for zone control, make up air, air intake, exhaust air vents, and solar applications. Round dampers are shipped to operate as powered closed/spring return open and can be field reversed to powered open/spring return closed.
- 90º butterfly design
- Heavy duty spiral shell with rolled-in stiffening beads for superior rigidity. Shell has one crimped and one straight end, with side mounted motor control box.
- Damper motors have been tested to 250,000 cycles.
- Motor drive end pivots are made of machined steel for maximum durability and long life.
- Special windings and heavy-duty steel gearing provide for long motor life and easy spring close operation. Cross pin drive on the motor shaft provides positive direct drive to damper blade without coupling or set screw, allowing for quick and easy motor change.
- Designed to work with low-pressure systems less than 1" WC
- Driven by a synchronous type, 2-wire, 10VA, 24 volt motor
- Minimum position adjustable.
These powered open/spring return closed version is 2-position, 15 seconds open with power on, 5 seconds spring close with power off.