8" X 8" Motorized Damper by Jackson Systems D-0808Jackson Systems "D" Series motorized rectangular zone dampers are designed especially for use in zone control, air inlet, and exhaust air vents, although they may be used to control air flow in any duct system. These dampers are powered closed/spring return open.
-Heavy-duty extruded aluminum and stainless steel construction for long, corrosion-resistant life.
- Dampers have been tested to 250,000 cycles.
- Opposed blade damper distributes air evenly over face of grille while reducing noise in the system.
- Special windings and heavy-duty steel gearing on the factory-installed motor provide for long life and easy spring close or open operation.
- Cross pin drive on the motor shaft provides positive direct drive to damper without a coupling or setscrews, allowing for quick and easy motor change.
- Unique individual blade bushings for smoother and quieter operation.
Mounting plate provided for slip-in installation in the side of the duct.
Designed to work with low-pressure systems up to 0.75" WC
Driven by a synchronous type, 2-wire, 10VA, 24 volt motor
The powered closed/spring return open version is 2-position, 15 seconds close with power on, and 5 seconds spring open with power off.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about 8" X 8" Motorized Damper by Jackson Systems D-0808:
Replaced older models - 6 years old. New design is bulkier, thicker than older, and required cutting, enlarging the opening. Also, screw holes did not match up with earlier version. Installation took a bit longer as a result. Retroactive retrofit is always important whenever replacing and earlier model - Jackson should have considered this more when updating with a new model.