4" round motorized damper - powered open
Jackson Systems "D" Series round, 2-position motorized dampers are ideal for zone control, make up air, air intake, exhaust air vents, and solar applications. Round dampers are shipped to operate as powered closed/spring return open and can be field reversed to powered open/spring return closed.
- 90º butterfly design
- Heavy duty spiral shell with rolled-in stiffening beads for superior rigidity. Shell has one crimped and one straight end, with side mounted motor control box.
- Damper motors have been tested to 250,000 cycles.
- Motor drive end pivots are made of machined steel for maximum durability and long life.
- Special windings and heavy-duty steel gearing provide for long motor life and easy spring close operation.
- Cross pin drive on the motor shaft provides positive direct drive to damper blade without coupling or set screw, allowing for quick and easy motor change.
- Designed to work with low-pressure systems less than 1" WC
- Driven by a synchronous type, 2-wire, 10VA, 24 volt motor
- Minimum position adjustable.
These powered open/spring return closed version is 2-position, 15 seconds open with power on, 5 seconds spring close with power off.