The Honeywell UV100E3007 Surface Treatment System
Honeywell's industry leading UV100E3007 ultraviolet lamp with patented Smart Lamp technology. With improved electronics, brown out protection, Snap-Lamp bulb replacement capability and all of Honeywell's included safety features, the 3007 offers value beyond competitive coil surface treatment UV models.
- Low Cost, Professional Grade, Air Quality Solution
- Part of a Complete Comfort Solution!
- Kills 99.9% of surface mold
- SmartLamp technology cycles lamp every three hours to extend lamp life (this unit does not use an airflow sensor)
- Lamp replacement indicator informs when the lamp needs service
- Easy Maintenance
- Lamp changes are easier and faster than a household light bulb.
- Patented Light pipe allows you to quickly and safely check lamp operation.
- Patented Lamp replacement indicator informs you when it's optimum to change the lamp and maintain peak performance.
- Patented SmartLamp Cycling Algorithm turns the lamp off and on every three hours to extend lamp life
- 99.9% Kill rate against surface mold.
- Ensure Safety - Patented Interlock switches ensure proper installation. Sealed unit protects people from UV-C rays.
- Carries American Lung Association HeathHouse logo.
Description - SmartLamp Ultraviolet Surface Treatment System, Coil Irradiation Model
Application Type - Coil Irradiation Application
Contaminants Reduced - Surface Mold
Electrical Ratings - 120 Vac
Electrical Rating (Watts) - 36W
Operating Temperature (outside Duct F) 30 F to 104 F
Operating Temperature (outside Duct C) -2 C to +40 C
Operating Temperature (inside Duct F) 30 F to 140 F
Operating Temperature (inside Duct C) -2 C to +60 C