Honeywell Basic PRO 1000 Heat Only Thermostat - TH1100DV1000 (replaces model TH1100D1001)
This simple, accurate thermostat provides a special "garage" application mode with setpoint range of 35 F to 90 F
The Basic PRO non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems.
- Non-programmable digital thermostat.
- Easy-to-read backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Precise comfort control [±1 F (± 0.5 C)] - maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy.
- Displays ambient (measured) temperature at all times.
- One-touch access to setpoint temperature.
- Powered by batteries (2, AAA - included) or 24V hardwire.
Description - Non-programmable Digital Thermostat
Application - Heat Only
Mounting - Vertical
Changeover - Manual
Color - Premier White®
Stages - 1 Heat
Power Method Dual Powered: Battery or Hardwire
Terminal Designations - R, C, W
Switch Positions (System) - HEAT-OFF
Switch Type - Relay
Accuracy (F) ±1 F / Accuracy (C) ±0.5 C
Dimensions (in.) 4 11/16 in. High X 2 7/8 in. Wide X 1 1/8 in. Deep
Dimensions (mm) 120 mm high x 74 mm wide x 28 mm deep
Setting Temperature Range (F) Selectable Heat: 40 F to 90 F or 35 F to 90 F
Setting Temperature Range (C) Selectable Heat 4.5 C to 32 or 1.5 C to 32 C
Electrical Ratings 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
Frequency 60 Hz
Frequency 50 Hz
Cycles per Hour Heating 2-6 CPH
Heat Current 0.02 A to 1.0 A running
Sensor Element Thermistor
Ambient Temperature Range (F) 32 F to 120 F
Ambient Temperature Range (C) 0 C to 48.9 C
Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 5 to 90% RH, non-condensing
Comments - Adjustable Temperature Scale: Standard selection of 40 to 90F or Garage selection of 35 to 90F
Display Size 1.32 sq. in.
Voltage 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV