Honeywell T410B1004 Line Voltage Heat Only Thermostat
The Honeywell T410B1004 Electric Heating Thermostat provides line voltage control of a radiant cable, electric baseboard, and resistive-rated fan forced heaters within the ratings listed below.
- Replace virtually any four-wire (T410B) line voltage wall-mounted electric heating thermostat.
- Easy to install; 6 in. (150 mm) color-coded leads.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base and one-piece cover with vents.
- Ideally suited to new construction applications.
- Positive "OFF" position
- 1 Year Warranty
Switching Action: Double-Pole / Single Throw (DPST)
Dimensions: 4.5" H X 2.75" W X 2.25" D
Setpoint Range: 40-80 Degrees F
Electrical Ratings: Non-inductive Resistive 22A at 120/208/240 VAC 19A at 277 VAC