HoHoneywell TrueEASE Large Advanced Fan Powered Humidifier (HE300A1005) - 18 Gallons Per Day
The ideal humidifier should treat your whole house, improve comfort, reduce energy costs, conserve water, operate quietly and be easy to maintain. Only Honeywell TrueEASE humidifiers do it all. While portable humidifiers have water tanks that often need to be filled more than once a day and other whole-house humidifiers need to be taken apart in order to replace the pad, TrueEASE is truly easy to maintain.
TrueEASE automatically fills itself, and the replacement pads can be easily accessed from the front or either side. The slide-out pad design means you won't have to disassemble the humidifier or interact with the plumbing in order to change the pad.
Coverage For the HE300A1005:
Up to 1,500 Square Feet Home (loose, poorly insulated, older construction)
Up to 2,200 Square Feet (average)
Up to 4,000 Square Feet (tight, well insulated, newer construction)
What's different about the Advanced TrueEASE Humidifier?
- Quiet DC solenoid valve makes less clicking noises
- Specially designed "squirrel cage" fan provides extra-quiet operation
- Quietest residential fan powered humidifier on the market
- Status LEDs indicate when the unit is running and when to change the water panel
- Advanced wiring terminals can force HVAC fan operation - even when there's no call for heat!
- Flexible to fit more applications
- Eliminates time-consuming installation steps
- Easy-access pad replacement for easy maintenance
- Quiet operation for fewer callbacks
- Installs in the same space as existing evaporative humidifiers
- Quick connect gasket for single step plumbing
- Install on the supply duct only
- 5-Year Warranty
Included with Humidifier:
(QTY1) H8908 24V Manual Humidistat
(QTY1) Installed HC26E1004 Water Panel
(QTY 1) Self Tapping Saddle Valve
(QTY1) Water Supply Line - 15 Feet - 1/4" Poly
(QTY1) Vinyl Drain Hose - 10 Feet - 1/2" Vinyl
(QTY1) 24VAC Transformer
(QTY 1) Installation Manual, Owners Manual, Mounting Template
Capacity - 18 Gallons Per Day
Unit Dimensions - Approx. 15.5" W x 16.8" H x 10.3" D
Plenum Cutout Dimensions - 9-13-1/2" W x 14-1/16" H