CLICK HERE TO SEE VIDEO OVERVIEW
Honeywell TrueEASE Small Basic Bypass Humidifier (HE100A1000) - 12 Gallons Per Day
The ideal humidifier should treat your whole house, improve comfort, reduce energy costs, conserve water, operate quietly and be easy to maintain. Only Honeywell TrueEASE humidifiers do it all. While portable humidifiers have water tanks that often need to be filled more than once a day and other whole-house humidifiers need to be taken apart in order to replace the pad, TrueEASE is truly easy to maintain.
TrueEASE automatically fills itself, and the replacement pads can be easily accessed from the front or either side. The slide-out pad design means you won't have to disassemble the humidifier or interact with the plumbing in order to change the pad.
Coverage For the HE100A1000:
Up to 750 Square Feet Home (loose, poorly insulated, older construction)
Up to 1,500 Square Feet (average)
Up to 3,000 Square Feet (tight, well insulated, newer construction)
What's different about the TrueEASE Bypass Humidifier?
- Flexible to fit more applications
- Multiple snap-into-place configuration options
- Eliminates time-consuming installation steps
- Easy-access pad replacement for easy maintenance
- Quiet operation for fewer callbacks
- Interchangeable bypass to easily change bypass direction
- Installs in the same space as existing evaporative humidifiers
- Quick connect gasket for single step plumbing
- Bypass damper saves energy during summer months
- 5-Year Warranty
Included with Humidifier:
(QTY1) H8908 24V Manual Humidistat
(QTY1) Installed HC22E1003 Water Panel
(QTY 1) Self Tapping Saddle Valve
(QTY1) Water Supply Line - 15 Feet - 1/4" Poly
(QTY1) Vinyl Drain Hose - 10 Feet - 1/2" Vinyl
(QTY1) 24VAC Transformer
(QTY 1) Installation Manual, Owners Manual, Mounting Template
You may consider our Bypass Humidifier Installation Kit for supplies not in the list above (start collar, 6" piping, 6" elbow, thermostat wire, etc)
Capacity - 12 Gallons Per Day
Unit Dimensions - Approx. 12" W X 13-1/2" H X 10-1/2" D
Plenum Cutout Dimensions - 9-1/4" W X 9-1/2" H
Bypass Duct Connection Size - 6" Dia.