NO LONGER AVAILABLE !
Automatic humidity control with Humidicalc+. Mounts in duct and provides auto low voltage electronic control of humidifiers in central heating systems. Designed to auto adjust humidity levels. Color taupe.
- Patented Honeywell HumidiCalc+T Software eliminates need for an outdoor sensor on the most common single-stage, gas or oil forced-air equipment.
- Combination temperature and humidity sensor accurately determines the dewpoint at the control location.
- With the use of the C7089H Outdoor Temperature Sensor, the H1008 also provides automatic humidity control in heat pump applications.
- Automatically adjusts humidity level based on the frost factor set by the homeowner.
- System status light indicates normal operation, test mode and fault indication.
- Description Dew point control of humidification equipment.
- Application Humidification
- Voltage 24 Vac
- Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Full Load) 2.0 A at 24 Vac, Humidifier Contacts
- Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Locked Rotor) 10.0 A at 24 Vac, Humidifier Contacts
- Electrical Ratings (120 Vac, Resistive) 2.0 A at 24 Vac, Humidifier Contacts
- Color Taupe
- Mounting Duct mount
- Differential ± 2.5 F
- Differential ±1.4 C
- Temperature Range (F) 45 F to 88 F
- Temperature Range (C) 7 C to 31 C
- Operating Humidity Range (% RH) 95% RH at 95 F, non-condensing
- Dimensions (in.) 4 7/32 in. high x 5 1/4 in. wide x 1 31/32 in. deep
- Dimensions (mm) 107 mm high x 133 mm wide x 50 mm deep
- Includes HumidiCalc Automatic Humidity control for humidification applications.
- Used With C7089H (optional)