Honeywell C8600A1000 Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- The only biotechnology-based infrared-gas sensor that mimics the human response to carbon monoxide.
- Detects low levels of carbon monoxide (70 parts per million).
- Detects toxic CO gas resulting from incomplete combustion such as emitted from appliances, furnaces, fireplaces and auto exhaust.
- Quick recovery-Rapidly returns to its original state when carbon monoxide is eliminated from the environment.
- Every unit is 100% gas-tested to ensure accurate, timely response.
- Microprocessor intelligence-Self-tests every 10 minutes.
- Supervises sensor and alarm circuit status to ensure protection.
- Easy to install-no wiring, battery operation lets you locate the unit almost anywhere.
- Energy easing design extends battery life to more than one year under normal use.
- Low battery warning, chirps, and LED double flashes.
- Test/Retest button
Mounting - Ceiling Mounted
Color - Premier White®
LEDs - Status and Diagnostic
Dimensions (in.) - 4 3/4 in. diameter x 1 1/2 in. high
Dimensions (mm) - 121 mm diameter x 38 mm high
Approvals - Underwriters Laboratories Inc 2034 Standard, c-UL Standard
Includes 9 volt alkaline battery