CLICK HERE TO SEE PRODUCT VIDEO
Practical Pleat 16" X 25" X 5" Return Grille Filter - 2 Pack
Actual Dimensions across gasketing - 15-1/2" X 24-1/2"
Actual Dimensions across cardboard - 14-1/2" X 23-1/2"
Projection past gasket into duct - 3-3/4"
The Practical Pleat return grille filter solves a problem within many homes across the country. Typical one-inch filters have low surface area and need to be replaced often. Many of the one-inch filters that are marked as "high efficiency" load up with dirt and dust quickly, restricting proper airflow. Because of the one-inch limitation, homeowners have limited options when it comes to filters, without completely changing the system. That's where the Practical Pleat filter comes in. The deeper pleats of the Practical Pleat offer lower pressure drop, less strain on HVAC equipment, and much longer filter life! Using the five inch Practical Pleat is like upgrading your entire HVAC system, but without the hassle and costs of hiring a contractor!
Benefits of the Practical Pleat Filter:
- MERV 11 rating. Increased surface area extends lifetime.
- Low-pressure drop reduces energy consumption and maintenance and extends lifetime of entire HVAC system.
- Five-inch deep pleat filter that fits into most 1 inch return air grilles. No retrofitting required.
- Filters last up to 6 times as long as one-inch filters.
- Self-sealing flexible gasket eliminates air by-pass - superior design compared to filters that use a rigid gasket (Honeywell FC40R).
- The Practical Pleat's surface area is 433% greater than a comparable one-inch filter. Extended surface pleating reduces resistance to airflow by 41%.