Fantech FQ80 Quiet Bath Fan - 80 CFM
A super-quiet fan from the #1 name in ventilation - Fantech! Fantech FQ Series exhaust fans and fan lights provide remarkably quiet, energy efficient ventilation for baths, powder rooms and other areas. Super quiet with as low as < 0.3 sones sound rating. The FQ series fans are designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2. All models are ENERGY STAR® qualified, Title 24 compliment and meet the Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code.
- Low profile grille fastened with torsion springs
- Galvanized steel housing with rust-proof paint
- Energy efficient, permanently lubricated PSC ball bearing motor
- Integrated metal backdraft damper
- Thermal overload protection
- 4" duct diameter
- UL Listed for use over a tub/shower with a GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Includes 5 hanger bars for easy positioning between 16" to 24" on-center studs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified fan
- The Home Ventilating Institute has certified all models for sound and air performance.
- California Title 24 compliant
- Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality standards
- Designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2.
- The industry's best 5 year warranty
@ 0.1 sp: 80 CFM; < 0.3 sones, 23.4 watts
@ 0.25 sp: 60 CFM; < 0.3 sones, 22.0 watts
Power Consumption - 25 Watts
Current - .21 Amps
Airflow - 80 CFM
Duct Diameter - 4"
Housing Dimensions - 9.5" L x 9.5" W x 8.5" H
Grille Dimensions - 11" X 11-7/8"