Fantech FQ110 Quiet Bath Fan - 110 CFM
A super-quiet fan from the #1 name in ventilation - Fantech! Fantech FQ Series exhaust fans and fan lights provide remarkably quiet, energy efficient ventilation for baths, powder rooms and other areas. Super quiet with as low as .7 sones sound rating. The FQ series fans are designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2. All models are ENERGY STARŽ qualified, Title 24 compliment and meet the Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality Code.
- Low profile grille fastened with torsion springs
- Galvanized steel housing with rust-proof paint
- Energy efficient, permanently lubricated PSC ball bearing motor
- Integrated metal backdraft damper
- Thermal overload protection
- 4" duct diameter
- UL Listed for use over a tub/shower with a GFCI branch circuit wiring
- Includes 5 hanger bars for easy positioning between 16" to 24" on-center studs
- ENERGY STARŽ qualified fan
- The Home Ventilating Institute has certified all models for sound and air performance.
- California Title 24 compliant
- Meets Washington State Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality standards
- Designed for intermittent or continuous operation to meet ASHRAE Standard 62.2.
- The industry's best 5 year warranty
@ 0.1 sp: 110 CFM; 0.7 sones, 26.1 watts
@ 0.25 sp: 85 CFM; 0.7 sones, 26.0 watts
Power Consumption - 30 Watts
Current - .26 Amps
Airflow - 110 CFM
Duct Diameter - 4"
Housing Dimensions - 9.5" L x 9.5" W x 8.5" H
Grille Dimensions - 11" X 11-7/8"