Fantech Model FG 6XL Fits 6" Round Duct
CFM at 0" WC - 483
CFM at .2" WC - 450
Watts - 153
The company that invented the circular duct fan more than thirty years ago, now introduces new improved inline fans that are virtually airtight. New production processes eliminate manufacturing variances to ensure tight tolerances for optimal performance of every fan. Galvanized steel housings meet code requirements for both residential and commercial applications. High quality ebm-papst motors ensure long life and dependable performance.
The FG Series features new longer duct connections for easier installation. Fans are prewired and include bracket for mounting to wall or ceiling.
Straight-through airflow allows fans to be installed at any angle at any point along the ductwork.
- Airtight galvanized steel housing - perfect for commercial code applications
- Powered by ebm-papst external rotor motorized impeller for excellent heat dissipation, even at low RPM
- True airfoil backward curved impeller
- Permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings for maintenance free operation
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- 100% speed controllable
- Rated for airstream temperatures up to 140° F
- Five-year factory warranty
- UL Listed; CSA Certified
C= 13 1/8"
D= 6 5/8"