Is this the right air filter for you?
If you want to protect your lungs from allergy-producing particles and improve the air quality in your home, this is the filter for you! You've made an investment in a high-quality air cleaner - and you want a filters that fits and performs. The unusually-sized filter probably won't be available in your local "big box store" and you'll pay a premium if you purchase it throught your contractor. Buy online! We'll deliver quickly to your front door.
- Quality 5" pleated air filter with expanded surface area, low pressure drop, and long service life
- MERV 11 rating means the filter attracts household allergens like dust, pollen, mold spores, and other particles that irritate your lungs
- Replaces nominally sized 17-1/2 x 27 x 5 "PerfectFit" fiters for Trane/American Standard air cleaners
- Unique gasketing insures a tight fit and eliminates air bypass around filter
- Replace every 6-12 months under normal use
- Made with pride in the USA
- 100% free shipping and returns on all filters
What does this air filter remove?
What part numbers does this filter replace?
- Trane / American Standard BAYFTFR17M, BAYFTFR17M2, FLR06069
- Honeywell TRN1727T1, HTRN1727T1
- Accumulair DPFT17.5X27X5AM11, DPFT175X27X5A11, DPFT175X27X5AM8
What air cleaners does this filter fit?
- Trane TFM175B0FR0, TFM175A0FR00, TFM175A0FR10, TFM175B0FR01 and TFM17DA0FR00
Do you want to know about the technical specs?
||17-1/2 x 27 x 5" |
||17.2" x 26.2" x 5" (Actual Frame Size 17" +1/4" Gasket X 26" +1" Gasket X 5")|
||Electrostatically charged 100% synthetic gradient media that does not support microbiological growth |
|Filter Support Grid
||30 gauge galvanized expanded metal grid |
||Moisture resistant double-wall beverage board |
||180F (82C) continuous service, peak 225F (107C) |
||Resistant to 100% R.H. |