Elixir Crawlspace Access Door - 32" X 24"
Note -the outside dimension of the door frame is 1/8" less than the listed dimension. Example: a 24X24 access door is made to rest inside a 24"24" opening.
One of the major problems we indentified with current crawlspace doors is that they have a propensity to rust. Rusting not only creates an eyesore, it also prevents latches and hinges from functioning correctly. Elixir has designed crawlspace doors to alleviate this issue by constructing the door frame and core surround out of aluminum. The core of the door is removable from the frame to aid in unobstructed access to the crawlspace while working under the structure. The latching system is simple, yet effective, and allows for the door to be optionally locked with a padlock for security and safety.
- Construction with rust resistant components
- Removable core door for easy access
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- Aesthetically appealing
- Mounts recessed into opening for clean look
- Easy to install - during construction or as a replacement door