Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The Ebac 425 was developed to serve the demands of industry for environmental control of very large areas as well as areas with severe conditions. Warehouses factories, offices and other large-scale facilities with ambient temperatures ranging from 33 F to over 100 F can be cured of humidity and condensation problems efficiently and automatically without over burdening costly HVAC systems. The CD425 can be utilized singly or in multiple units to provide protection on any scale. Ducted applications are possible where design requirements specify.
- Welded steel chassis with baked epoxy and vinyl coatings for abrasion resistance.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems.
- Rugged design for harsh industrial environments.
- Electronic Defrost Timer
- Reverse Cycle Defrost
- Gravity Drain
- Restart Protection Timer
- Height: 47"
- Width: 43"
- Depth: 19"
- Weight: 353 lbs.
- Voltage: 220V / 60Hz / 3 ph
- Amps: 16
- Airflow: 1750 cfm
- Capacity: 285 ppd @AHAM (80°F,60%rH), 50 gallons at saturation
- Refrigerant: R22
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- Horsepower: 4
- Operating Range: 33F - 105F
National Trade Supply is one of the largest EBAC Dealers in the United States. We stock many of the EBAC products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed EBAC units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for EBAC products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for this dehumidifier includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. Typically, we ship via Fedex Freight service. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Click here for more shipping details on this dehumidifier.