Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
Because of Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting feature, the Ebac CD100Ewill function smoothly in temperatures down to 33F degrees without frost build up. Designed to survive under adverse conditions and to deliver the goods. This unit will efficiently remove more than ninety seven pints of airborne water vapor per day under standard conditions (80 F, 60%RH), and will exceed 21 gallons per day under the extreme conditions found in problem environments.
The Ebac CD100 is a versatile workhorse designed to eliminate high humidity problems in harsh environments. Warehouses, storerooms, electrical & communications switching stations, locker rooms, basements, pumping stations, offshore oil rigs and active and laid up marine vessels have all found this rugged unit to be equal to the task.
- A rugged epoxy-coated, steel chassis.
- A "floating" compressor for vibration & mobility protection.
- An adjustable humidistat, to control the level of dryness desired.
- System lamps to tell the operating status of the unit at a glance.
- Ebac's unique "Hot Gas" defrosting systems.
- Standard 115v power requirement for operations in any location - dedicated 20AMP circuit recommended
- Electronic Defrost Timer
- Reverse Cycle Defrost
- Gravity Drain
- Wall Mounting Bracket/Installation Kit.
- Hour Meter
- Voltage Free Alarm Humidistat
- Low Temperature Protection.
- Height: 16"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 20"
- Weight: 135 lbs.
- Voltage: 115V/ 60Hz./ 1ph
- Amps: 9.5
- Airflow: 700 cfm
- Refrigerant: R22
- Typical Extraction (27ºC60%RH): 97 ppd @AHAM 20 Gallons at saturation
- Operating Range: 33 °F - 105°F
- Compressor: Reciprocating
- EER: 10.8
- BTU/HR: 12,000
National Trade Supply is one of the largest EBAC Dealers in the United States. We stock many of the EBAC products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed EBAC units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for EBAC products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
Click here for more shipping details on the Ebac dehumidifier.