Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
Free Jumbo Display Digital Hygrothermometer with purchase of Ebac Dehumidifier
Whenever there's a need for fast, reliable and energy efficient drying. Ebac has the answer. In new building contruction, in renovation or alteration of existing buildings, or in special circumstances such as flooding, there is no quicker, surer or more economical way to reduce moisture content without risk of damage of the buildings materials.
The Ebac BD 150
can reduce drying times by as much as two thirds depending on conditions, and reduce the costs of drying by conventional heating by as much as 70%!
The Ebac BD 150 Building Dryer and Dehumidifier is a rugged, yet mobile piece of equipment that will operate under extreme conditions and pull large amounts of moisture from the air. In high humidity cases, the Ebac BD 150 has removed almost 27 gallons of water in a 24-hour period! This Dehumidifier is best for:
- To accelerate the drying of new and renovated construction interiors, (once weathertight), to enable plaster, drywall, masonry, paint and carpet to be quickly completed.
- To restore rather than replace carpets in flood-damaged areas.
- To dry out basements.
- To maintain a comfortable locker room environment.
- To safeguard stored goods from mildew, deterioration, and rot.
- To control the sensitive environment of computer rooms, laboratories, and vaults.
- Simplicity of operation. Standard 115 v. plugs in anywhere.
- Large wheels and integral handle for mobility.
- Heavy duty galvanized steel chassis.
- Ebac's "HOT GAS" defrosting feature which automatically eliminates frost build-up providing effective operation at low ambient temperatures.
- Super high efficiency rotary compressor
- Exterior epoxy powder-coated finish
- Hours run meter
- Rugged trolley for portability
- Extra long power cord
- Horsepower: 1
- Refrigerant: R-22
- Fan: 1/2 HP
- CFM: 650
- Volts: 115
- Running Amps: 8.5
- Capacity: 67 ppd@AHAM, 27 gallons at saturation.
- Dimensions: Height: 36", Width: 24", Depth: 24"
- Weight: 140 lbs.
- Power Supply: 115V/ 60Hz/ 1ph
- Operating Range: 41 °F - 100 °F
National Trade Supply is one of the largest EBAC Dealers in the United States. We stock many of the EBAC products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed EBAC units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for EBAC products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Ebac and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
Click here for more shipping details on this dehumidifier.