Questions? Call Toll Free (866) 764-9900
The LGR 2800i refrigerant dehumidifier offers exceptional performance across the full range of jobsite conditions - in low humidity environments and even at high temperatures (up to 125°F). The unit is engineered for the heavy demands of water damage restoration and rental use. A rugged rotomolded housing and durable construction make this Dri-Eaz dehumidifier a top choice for professionals everywhere.
As an Energy StarTM Qualified dehumidifier, the LGR 2800i provides high performance with low energy consumption - 134 pints per day (at AHAM) with just 8 amps, as verified by a laboratory under contract to AHAM.
- Industry-leading performance at AHAM and at low grains - and even at high temperatures.
- All critical components easily accessible for simplified maintenance
- Durable, made-in-USA build and limited lifetime guarantee.
- Built-in thermo-hygrometer monitors and displays inlet and outlet conditions.
- Automatic humidistat control.
- Automatic high temperature mode - no manual adjustments required.
- Outstanding performance at only 8 amps.
- HygroTrac-ready - track dehumidifier performance automatically on the HygroTrac website
- Drip pan has built-in MicrobanŽ antimicrobial product protection to inhibit the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew.
- Legendary Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing resists dents and scratches - and is easy to keep looking new.
Model: LGR 2800i - F410
Weight: 165 lbs. | 75 kg
Power: 8 amps, 115 volts
Dimensions: (H × D × W): 40.5 × 23 × 24 in. (103 × 58 × 61 cm )
Water removal AHAM (80°F/60% RH): 130 pints | 61.5 liters / day
Water removal max. (90°F/90% RH): 200 pts. | 94.6 liters / day
Max. process air: 400 CFM | 679.7 CMH*
Air filter: 3M HAF filter (Dri-Eaz part no. F421)
Power cord: 25 ft. | 7.6 m detachable
Construction: Rotomolded polyethylene shell
Safety: ETL certified to UL 474 and CSA 22.2 no. 92
***Note: Our shipping arrangement for the Santa Fe includes palletizing and shipping via an LTL freight carrier. There is a very high risk of damage when the unit is shipped via a small package carrier such as UPS. This shipping offer includes "to the curb" delivery. Freight carrier will call to set up a delivery window and someone must be present to sign for the delivery.
Click here for more shipping details on this dehumidifier.
National Trade Supply, LLC is an authorized Dri-Eaz distributor. We stock the Dri-Eaz products and accessories in our own facility providing you with a quicker turnaround time and instant tracking information on your order. We have installed Dri-Eaz units in a variety of applications and can offer expert advice on how to properly install yours. We are also an authorized service center for Dri-Eaz products and can offer warranty service and replacement parts.
Whenever there is a need for fast, dependable, energy-efficient drying, Dri-Eaz and National Trade Supply can provide the solution.