Diversitech IQP-120 Clearvue Condensate Pump with Safety Switch
The Diversitech Clearvue IQP-120 is designed to automatically pump condensate produced by high efficiency boilers, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers up to 22' vertically once the level of the condensate in the tank reached a specified level. The Clearvue pump is the "smartest" pump on the market; it adjusts it's speed and lift to meet changing conditions. It also cleans itself and can even fix a clog in the drain line! The Clearvue does it all without a mechanical float. Floatless sensor technology detects the condensate level exactly and tells Clearvue how fast to pump.
- ClearVue uses patent pending water sensing technology to detect condensate so that there are no more stuck floats
- See-through tank to give the service tech and homeowner a clear view of water, blockage, and buildup in the tank
- Stainless steel hang tags
- Four inlet holes (includes 3 poly covers for unused holes)
- LED indicators - Green, Amber, Red, indicator lights show the pump status.
- Variable speed pump
- Three terminals are providing allowing installer flexibility to connect air-handler shutdown, dehumidifier disconnect, and optional alarm as needed
- UL & CSA listed
Current Draw: 1.9 Amps
Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm
Input Type: USA 3-prong Molded Plug
Max Continuous Temperature: 140 deg. Fahrenheit
Max Inlet Temperature: 160 deg. Fahrenheit
Maximum Lift: 22 ft.
Pump Depth: 5.9"
Pump Height: 6.7"
Pump Weight: 5 lbs.
Pump Width: 11.8"
Tank Capacity: 1/2 gallon
Tank Type: Standard
Tubing Included: No
Tubing Connection: 3/8" barbed fitting