Diversitech CP-22 Condensate Pump with Safety Switch
The Diversitech CP-22 is designed to automatically pump condensate produced by high efficiency boilers, humidifiers, and dehumidifiers up to 22' vertically once the level of the condensate in the tank reached a specified level.
- Vibration dampening feet and motor mounts
- Stainless steel hang tags
- Four inlet holes (includes 3 poly covers for unused holes)
- LED indicators - Red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status. Green for power applied, yellow for pump running, and red for high level alarm.
- Float switch and duckbill-style check valve
- Algaecide tablet dispenser
- Three terminals are providing allowing installer flexibility to connect air-handler shutdown, dehumidifier disconnect, and optional alarm as needed
- UL & CSA listed
Current Draw: 1.9 Amps
Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm
Input Type: USA 3-prong Molded Plug
Max Continuous Temperature: 140 deg. Fahrenheit
Max Inlet Temperature: 160 deg. Fahrenheit
Maximum Lift: 22 ft.
Pump Depth: 5.9"
Pump Height: 6.7"
Pump Weight: 5 lbs.
Pump Width: 11.8"
Tank Capacity: 1/2 gallon
Tank Type: Standard
Tubing Included: No
Tubing Connection: 3/8" barbed fitting