Condensate Cop Drain Pan Safety Switch
Condensate Cop is a unique clamp on float switch intended for HVAC drain pan installation. The Condensate Cop features a large over clamping area that fits easily over the edge of all types of drain pans; including formed plastic and galvanized sheet metal.
- A separate float/probe assembly swivels to accommodate drain pans having sloped sides.
- The swivel action allows the installer to position the float switch for best operation and then clamp it into place.
- The probe features an inlet grill which prevents the float from being blocked or damaged by insulation or other debris.
- Sealed inside the probe is a magnetically actuated normally closed switch.
- The switch opens when rising water presents a potential flooding condition.
- Two wire connection for easy hook up to a thermostat "Y" (compressor) circuit.
- Provided complete with 5' (1.5 meter) leads, wire nuts, and clamping screws.
- Small size, 24V/1.5 amp NC reed switch.