Culligan D-30A Carbon Block Drinking Water Filter - .5 Micron
The Culligan D-30A filter is a Carbon Block 10" filter for many Culligan undersink drinking water systems. It can reduce the bad taste and odor of chlorine from your drinking water. The .5 Micron rating on this filter means it can also reduce Giardia and Cryptosporidium cysts, asbestos, and turbidity.
- Fit's many Culligan drinking water systems
- Diameter at widest point on filter ( white end caps ) is 2-3/8"
- Overall Height ( including rubber washers ) is 9-3/4"
- Fits in most 10" slim housings
- Reduces chlorine bad taste and odor
- Sub-Micron filtration reduces chlorine taste and odor and removes fine sediment, cysts, asbestos, and turbidity
- Culligan D-30A water filter life up to 1000 gallons or 12 months per filter
- NSF Certified to standard # 42 and #53