Broan GSHH3K Indoor Air Quality Solution - HEPA filtration + Fresh Air + Heat Recovery.
NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT US FOR SHIPPING RATES TO ALASKA AND HAWAII - THESE AREAS ARE NOT ELLIGIBLE FOR FREE SHIPPING.
Tempers incoming fresh air with outgoing stale air to minimize energy expenditures. The closed system transfers the heat without contaminating the fresh air. This model is best suited for colder climates with long heating seasons.
CLICK HERE TO SEE IF THIS IS THE RIGHT UNIT FOR THE AREA WHERE YOU LIVE
- Whole-house High Efficiency Particle Arrestment (HEPA)
- Easy to install unit with a patented Tandem "Y-shaped" transition and AirDuo exterior hood - requires only 1 6" exterior wall penetration
- Easy-to-use wall switch for unit control (included)
- Ideal for homes up to 6,000 square feet.
- Delivers up to 270 CFM of fresh clean air into the house. THe most comprehensive indoor air quality strategy available in the market.
- Year round heat recovery with the benefit of fresh air and energy savings.
- Recirculation defrost mode
- Fully integrated whole-house HEPA filtration with fresh air ventilation and heat recovery -minimizes dust and allergen material as small as 0.3 microns. Three products in one.
- Keeps house free of dust and allergen material as small as 0.3 microns.
- Stale air is exhausted out and fresh air is drawn in simultaneously without risk of contamination.
- 3 products for the price of 1: An affordable way to have whole-house HEPA filtration, fresh air ventilation, and heat recovery.
- Flexible installation configurations - install as stand-alone system or trunk into your forced-air system (click here to see examples)
Voltage: 120 V AC
Dimensions: 29.4" x 22.9" x 17.8"
Weight: 42 lbs
Shipping Weight: 57 lbs
Warranty: 2 years, parts
Power Consumed (max): 152 Watts
Low mode: - 120 Watts
High mode: - 152 Watts
Amps - 2.0
Duct connection(s) to outoors: 6"
Duct connections into home: 8"
Mounting: Suspension by chains and springs
Wall control modes: Normal, Boost, and Recirculation
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE UNIT:
Model 40425 wall mount control (3-18" X 3-1/8" X 3/4")
Wire bundle for control (approx 100 ft of 4 conductor, 22ga wire)
Tandem "Y-shaped" transition and AirDuo exterior hood
Mounting kit with chains, springs and misc. hardware
Condensate drain tube and tube connector hardware
Extra prefilter for HEPA system
"Zip Tie" duct connection fasteners
Installation Guide and Users Manual
Stale air collection register (8 x 12) with 8" connection collar
8" connection collar for return air connection
(note - these 2 8" connection collars can be used for connections to whole house return ductwork)