Broan Model LP80 LoProfile Ventilation Fan
The new Broan LoProfile fan is a solution for installations where conventional ventilation simply won't fit. The LoProfile housing is narrow enough to be installed in a wall between 2x4 studs. When plumbing or electrical obstructions are found behind the drywall in ceiling remodel applications, the LoProfile fan can still fit without having to move anything. And that means most any room with space constraints can have powerful, quiet efficient ventilation.
The fan can also be used as a conventional, ceiling-mount bath fan. The fan can be used with 3" or 4" ducting.
- Fits in 2x4 ceiling or wall construction
- 80 CFM with 4" duct ensures ample air movement; 70 CFM with 3" duct reducer (supplied)
- > 50 CFM at 0.25" static pressure meets ASHRAE 62.2 local ventilation requirements (with 4" oval duct or 3" round duct)
- Only 1.1 sones for extremely quiet operation 4" oval or 3" round duct connection for installation flexibility
- ENERGY STAR qualified for efficient operation and lower utility bills
- Ideal for multi-family applications
- Plug-in, permanently lubricated motor - engineered for continuous operation
- Dynamically balanced centrifugal blower wheel for quiet, efficient performanc
- Sturdy, easy mounting directly to stud or joist
- Can be mounted in flat ceilings, sloped ceilings up to 12/12 pitch, and walls