BAYweb Internet Thermostat Kit - Black - Single Stage. Controls conventional 1 Heat / 1 Cool HVAC Systems.
BW-T101 Thermostat Keypad - Black
TW-BCU1 Thermostat Control Module - connects with BW-T100 keypad, HVAC equipment, unlimited X10 wireless, and one wired alert inputs.
- Designed to install yourself, the BAYweb Thermostat is the least expensive and most full featured Internet enabled thermostat available. Operate your thermostat anytime anywhere via web browser or web-enabled mobile phone. Unlimited use of the BAYweb portal is included at no additional charge.
- This state-of-the-art portal provides real time monitoring, control, and reporting.
- Applets give you the ability to easily customize your personal web portal to suit your needs, and provide the manufacturer with the ability to efficiently add new features and capabilities for the BAYweb device.
- Applets are available for everything from thermostat control and energy reporting to local weather. Additional applets are continuously being created, all free for you to use.
- Seamless integration with your local keypad and mobile phone, changes made on any interface will be seen and take effect within 10 seconds.
How to get started:
The BAYweb internet thermostat system uses two modules. A simple keypad is placed where the old thermostat went. The BAYweb control module is installed behind the scenes, often in the mechanical room. 4-conductor thermostat wire runs from the keypad to the control module. 4-conductor thermostat wire (or up to 8 wires on the Advanced module) runs from other side of the the control module to your HVAC system. The control module plugs into a standard 115V electrical outlet, but can also be powered using 24V transformer from your HVAC equipment. A Cat5 ethernet cable runs from a LAN port on the control module to your internet router or switch.
Bay's Plug-N-GoTM networking technology enables you to utilize all of the Internet-based capabilities by simply plugging it in to your network. No network or router changes, or network experience is required.
Requires a full time broadband Internet connection. To use existing thermostat cable, at least 4 conductors are required. Exclusively for use in the United States. Temperature indicated in degrees Fahrenheit.
Setup is quick and simple. Use the Portal on BAYweb's website to set up your account. Once that is complete, setup your schedule, energy monitoring, keypad lockout, etc. on the internet from any computer with web access.
- Alerts via email (HVAC problems, excessive energy usage, intrusion, loss of internet connectivity)
- Keypad Lockout
- Setpoint Limiting
- Circulation Fan Mode
- Local Weather Display
- X-10 wireless protocol compatibility
- Occupancy sensing (with optional wired or wireless sensor)
- Door entry sensing (with optional sensor)
- Wired alert input - one input included on standard kit, three included on advanced kit
- Energy useage and cost reporting
- HVAC Terminals - R, W, Y, G
- 5-Year Warranty
CLICK HERE TO READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS