Aprilaire #210 High Efficiency Filtering Media - SINGLE FILTER
Fits the following Aprilaire Air Cleaners:
Newly designed media features:
- Model 2200 after upgrading with #1213 Media Upgrade Kit
- Model 2120 after upgrading with #1213 Media Upgrade Kit
- Model 1210
- Model 2210
- Model 3210 (new premium model with electronic control)
- Model 4200 (old premium model with electronic control)
- Traps and permanently removes over 90% of pollen-sized particles (5.0 microns) and over 90% of mold and spore-sized particles (3.0 microns).
- Collapsible media with self spacing pleats installs in seconds.
- Media replacement is recommended after one to two years depending on air flow.
- SelfSeal dramatically reduces air bypass, improving filter performance.
- Rated MERV 11
- Airflow Capacity up to 2000 CFM Maximum
- Filter Length - approximately 25-1/4"
No pleat spacers - media slides right in!!
1). Turn home thermostat mode to "OFF' and fan mode to "AUTO"
2). Remove Air Cleaner door
3). Remove dirty filter
4). Expand clean filter
5). Install new (clean) filter with Air Flow arrow pointing toward furnace or air handler. Align filter top and bottom rails and slide into place. Replace door
6). Press reset on air cleaner control
7). Return home thermostat to original settings