Is this the right air filter for you?
If you want to remove allergy causing particles from the air you breathe, this is the filter for you! You won't find this filter in your local "big box store" and you'll probably pay a premium if you purchase it through your contractor. Purchase online with a few clicks, and we'll deliver quickly to your front door.
- Quality 6" pleated air filter offers improved filtration and longer service life over common 1" filters
- MERV 11 rating means the filter attracts household allergens like dust, pollen, mold spores, and dust mite debris that irritate your lungs
- Replaces the popular Aprilaire #401 filter - and installs without the use of pleat spacers
- Filters are shipped fully expanded - so no assembly is required
- NOTE: - you will need your existing plastic inner housing to use this filter; simply place the filter in the plastic inner housing and slide it in!
- Replace every 6-9 months under normal use
- Made with pride in the USA
- 100% free shipping and returns on all filters
What does this air filter remove?
What part numbers does this filter replace?
- Aprilaire / Space-Gard 401
- Accumulair DPFS16X28X6, DPFS16X28X6M11
- Glasfloss SGP16276, SGP16276M11
- White-Rodgers FR1400-401
- Lennox Healthy Climate X0444
- National Filter Sales PF-02-162806SG-1
- Astro-Guard SGP16286M11
- Eco-Aire RDP.AA061628M11
- Quality Filters SBRP24MQP
- Magnet 2400Qi
- Nordic Pure 16X28X6ASGM11
What air cleaners does this filter fit?
Do you want to know about the technical specs?
- Aprilaire 2400
- Space-Gard 2400
- Lennox PMAC-12C
||16 x 28 x 6" |
||15-7/16" x 26-15/16" x 6" |
||Electrostatically charged 100% synthetic gradient media that does not support microbiological growth |
|Filter Support Grid
||30 gauge galvanized expanded metal grid |
||Moisture resistant double-wall beverage board |
||180F (82C) continuous service, peak 225F (107C) |
||Resistant to 100% R.H. |